Joanna walks her clients through the process of creating the perfect wedding invitations from start to finish.
- The bride supplies a concept and/or theme as well as color preferences and preferred wording
- Joanna creates an original watercolor painting or pen/ink drawing based on the concept
- Painting is submitted to the bride via email for approval and feedback
- When it is approved, Joanna designs the invitation around this painting (this includes coordinating Reply Card and Calling Card with website information*)
- The invitation draft is submitted via email for approval and feedback
- If it is a local order, the bride has the option of meeting with Joanna at the stationer to approve envelope colors, ribbon, and any other details. For out-of-town or busy brides, Joanna will submit the final choices via email for approval
- The result is a completely original, unique work of art.
*Thank You Cards, Save-the-Dates, and wedding-day details such as Order of Service, Table Cards and Name Cards can also be designed.